W!C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhoCares Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Offer To Any Willing...

Go down 
+4
OrdeaL
TH3_GR33N_M4N
garg
JunX^
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OrdeaL
Morphed into Timmeh:P
OrdeaL

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2006-06-25

An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 12:27

hhaaha now that dirtys back...
Back to top Go down
TH3_GR33N_M4N
THE ULTIMATE
THE ULTIMATE
TH3_GR33N_M4N

Number of posts : 1572
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 1:43

StupIfy wrote:
Sorry green man. I tried to talk to him about keeping ya, but he sez ur too inactive... Sad

lol too inactive cos i couldnt play cos my connection was fukd and i wouldnt play on the weekend cos i have a life ? hahahahaha what fuktard !

im the most active player in w!c , ill slap that little bitch ! i told him sorry i wasnt around i have a life but im reliable when i say i wil play. if he wants me to play every day fuk him ! meh i dnt need some school boy talking shit hahahaha

Why does he need to lie to me to get me not to play then ? why couldnt he just say to me sorry man ur too inactive cant have u . Instead of being a little girl and saying sorry man we have had a change of leadership and the new leader dont want u hahahahaha .
Back to top Go down
garg
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 1:56

lol at kiddie poiltics - remember what I said about teams with kiddies?
Back to top Go down
TH3_GR33N_M4N
THE ULTIMATE
THE ULTIMATE
TH3_GR33N_M4N

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 2:21

yeah dat u wanted 2 touch them
Back to top Go down
garg
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 2:27

Nah I think you may have your convos mixed up, I think the touching kiddies convo you musta had with mr sleep?
Back to top Go down
JunX^
Forum Private
Forum Private

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 13:56

Well, for one there are no kids in the team, all bar 1 are between 20 and 30. And chaos isnt the leader now, rikimaru is. Prolly happened coz u didnt play the whole time you were in our team. I can only play weekends coz of my gay work hours, and they ok with that. Ur net ok now? I can get u into a scrim some time?
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Number of posts : 4688
Registration date : 2005-10-07

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 21:58

no offence.. but riki tried out for w!c and didnt get in
Back to top Go down
TH3_GR33N_M4N
THE ULTIMATE
THE ULTIMATE
TH3_GR33N_M4N

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:11

StupIfy wrote:
Well, for one there are no kids in the team, all bar 1 are between 20 and 30. And chaos isnt the leader now, rikimaru is. Prolly happened coz u didnt play the whole time you were in our team. I can only play weekends coz of my gay work hours, and they ok with that. Ur net ok now? I can get u into a scrim some time?

i was in the team for like 3 days and then there was the weekend lol. Maybe u play weekends buy i work my ass off all week so i dont have to work then Razz .

I see no point in getting in a scrim with u guys , if ur players are that easily gotten rid of! there seems to be no loyalty or patience with anyone, i mean my connection had nothing to do with my commitment to play. Not really the place i would like to be in, stupify ur a good dude no offence towards u mate. But that was very rude. I dont think i will ever play for u guys now.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Forum Trooper
Forum Trooper
Wolves

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 23:15

Man that's ashame that they kicked you for not playing week ends how dare you greeny not play week ends. Oh that's right he has REAL LIFE lol way to go tp or cuf whatever your called these days.Green man is the most reliable player if he says he is going to play he is there no matter & hes loads of fun & laughs. Too many e thugs take the internet way too seriously. w!c play for fun & are usually respectful to there members even if they are inactive or shit players ... Hi Ordeal
STICK WITH w!c
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 23:16

sillyness..
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 23:20

i love the gay banter between you and ordy..

i feel left out!!

glad to hear you guys love me.. i can start otganising scrims, however i will only play when needed if i do so ( therefore we need more members)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Forum Trooper
Forum Trooper
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 23:32

Who said anything gay in this thread...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OrdeaL
OrdeaL

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 2:47

Wolves is a homo...just for u sleep Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Forum Trooper
Forum Trooper
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 2:49

OrdeaL wrote:
Wolves is a homo...just for u sleep Wink
u r
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 5:28

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

roflmuffins
Back to top Go down
OrdeaL
OrdeaL

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 7:23

lol
Back to top Go down
TH3_GR33N_M4N
THE ULTIMATE
THE ULTIMATE
TH3_GR33N_M4N

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 10:40

hahahaaha i love u guys !
Back to top Go down
JunX^
Forum Private
Forum Private

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 14:07

Lol wolves are you on your period mate? I play on weekends, usually to pass a hangover, or in GA wars and pracs coz i work afternoon shift and cant play weekdays. Does that mean I have no life? Coz id pretty much garantee I have more of a life than you... And we dont take it too seriously... We like to play the game, and people play games for fun. And no worries green man, cya round mate
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Forum Trooper
Forum Trooper
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 23:13

Ummmmm no one accused you of not having a life! Green man was saying he got kicked out for not being available for 1 scrim so if anyone is on there periods mate it's the person who decided to boot him for not being available to play on a week end-night/ Friday Saturday. But who cares its the w!c forums & you did post asking for members to join your clan, He was just replying to why w!c members should consider not joining. Hear Hear Periods I am always on my periods .....

Hi Ordeal Smile

HOMO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JunX^
Forum Private
Forum Private

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 1:55

Ok then no worries... I only posted on here because Fanta told me w!c had failed and he was joining UdL clan. So I thought Id try poach some ex w!c members Wink
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 5:29

the word "periods" have now been banned

use a code word, like pea
Back to top Go down
OrdeaL
OrdeaL

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 6:08

hahaha wolves on her peas again!! gash gash
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Forum Trooper
Forum Trooper
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 8:22

Shh You Smell!
Back to top Go down
Sevent7
THE ULTIMATE
THE ULTIMATE
Sevent7

Number of posts : 1487
Registration date : 2006-06-24

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 6:39

peas fuck up sleep i ll use period when i feel the urge fucker Very Happy

and fanta left coz we went inactive we are still in w!c as far as i know
Back to top Go down
TH3_GR33N_M4N
THE ULTIMATE
THE ULTIMATE
TH3_GR33N_M4N

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 6:42

BAAAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Offer To Any Willing...   An Offer To Any Willing... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Offer To Any Willing...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W!C :: General Access :: VISITORS POST HERE-
Jump to: