W!C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhoCares Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you would like to be in w!c

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Number of posts : 4688
Registration date : 2005-10-07

If you would like to be in w!c Empty
PostSubject: If you would like to be in w!c   If you would like to be in w!c EmptySat 15 Oct - 0:46

hi there all you hopefull wHO cARES members.

if you would like to try out please leave ur email address or send a personal message to either myself Timmeh Fat hobbit or Fame

good luck

MrS!eep
Back to top Go down
'|uminous.
Forum Neeb
Forum Neeb
'|uminous.

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: recruiting?//   If you would like to be in w!c EmptySat 15 Oct - 5:29

hey yall.

just had a qwik game wit Mrs!eep and he told me u wer recruiting so id thought id drop a line and put myself forward!!!

name:: '|uminous.
scores:: well i usually keep even if not a lil more kills than deaths (just being honest) Smile lol
bout me:: im 26 in dec have my own comp.... adsl... cs cz dod dods.... love making sprays and have also made my own gamer movies of myself..hehe since got my dad into gaming and my flatmate (mollys Lips... .:aa:.) whos on my comp more than me haahah... i work tues and weds nites but ne other nite im free! been gaming for a couple years now... have very good friends in dod can -dI- im a social player love having fun and taking the piss but wen thers a serious war going on im all eyes an ears and ready to kill!!!!
email:: Mitchmolloy@hotmail.com

hope to hear from u guys soon as i am keen to scrim and prac and killkillkill Smile
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Number of posts : 4688

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to be in w!c   If you would like to be in w!c EmptySat 15 Oct - 6:07

i have sent an email

sleep
Back to top Go down
Timmeh:P_w!c
Shut The F**k Up
Shut The F**k Up

Number of posts : 3074

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to be in w!c   If you would like to be in w!c EmptySat 15 Oct - 6:34

'|uminous

I have made you a temporary member of w!c. This means you can browse some of the forums to get updated on practice times and the low down on what’s happening!

Catch you on DOD!
TimmeH:P_w!c
Back to top Go down
http://www.wc-clan.co.nz
'|uminous.
Forum Neeb
Forum Neeb
'|uminous.

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to be in w!c   If you would like to be in w!c EmptySun 16 Oct - 1:37

howdy....

wow been a long weekend...finally home and looking foward to a nice little scrim tnite if all is still going ahead!!
cn sum 1 message me or post telling me ip for prac and all i need to know would b appreciated!! ill leave my msn on but if i dont answer i wont b to far away! SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Shut The F**k Up
Shut The F**k Up

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to be in w!c   If you would like to be in w!c EmptySun 16 Oct - 1:49

We will let you know the server when everyone is on xfire tonight. So make sure you have it installed! We are going to be practicing on a public server. We basically fill it up with w!cs! The practice is going to be a meet and greet. Nothing too serious!!!!!

Catch ya later
Timmeh
Back to top Go down
Shut The F**k Up
Shut The F**k Up

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to be in w!c   If you would like to be in w!c EmptySun 16 Oct - 2:46

Nice avatar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you would like to be in w!c   If you would like to be in w!c Empty

Back to top Go down

If you would like to be in w!c
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W!C :: General Access :: VISITORS POST HERE-
Jump to: