W!C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhoCares Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fireup?

Go down 
+4
.Death.Cult.
Timmeh:P_w!c
garg
N!ghtmare
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Number of posts : 4688
Registration date : 2005-10-07

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 5:03

it definatly would give them a purpose in life!
Back to top Go down
Shut The F**k Up
Shut The F**k Up

Number of posts : 3074

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 5:08

W!C will NEVER PLAY EM!

I did warn ya Nightmare!!!

Anyway.. I think w!c will be pulling out of the MGL ladder... Its a waste of time.. and we dont scrim on it anyway.

Bring on GA and GS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wc-clan.co.nz
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 5:37

ya.. i was just gonna ignore it. Very Happy

its not worth my time removing w!c
Back to top Go down
RaiKov
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
RaiKov

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2005-12-22

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ...   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 9:46

First thing's first.

WC.

WE LOST. WE ADMITTED IT. GET OVER IT.

Nightmare:

YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

142-16. 1 cap to [F], a few points for turning up to SDM.

Post your thoughts on MGL garg!!! Need the rule changed!

Exactly. Change something because we 'exploited it'. OR, you can take into account we didn't do anything against the CURRENT rules (which, as you should know, mean nothing now anyway), and therefor have done nothing wrong.

its pretty obvious that isnt ragin playing without looking at his steam ID, he spelt his own name raigin

Yes, we know. I'll assume you have friends, and therefor type this with the intent you will understand.

You see my username? Yes. The first 3 letters are R-A-I.

Ooo, look! RAGIN'S FIRST NAME STARTED WITH R-A-I TOO! Ragin has done this innumberable times. He used the alias Insane[X], whilst playing alongside Strider, who was playing as Weapon[X]. He even sported a RageForce name, in tribute to my own GameArena forums ID, DragonForce. Of course, he changed his username back to the correct, registered account name when the match started, which was, of course, Ragin.

but i feel that they've screwed us over twice, you guys once and lion once

Both injustices against you were molehills turned into mountains. The w!c incident could have been avoided had it not been settled on the spur of the moment; Both teams were eager to play, and a few members from my own team got a little steamed when we turned out losing. The reaction from w!c was justified, defending their victory, as would I had I been in that situation. And as for lion.the? Julz showed one of their senior members several screenshots indicating FatHobbit's past involvement with our team. Moving on.

STEAM ID issues:

I, for one, haven't registered my ID, because I play at an internet cafe which features some 50+ Steam-registered computers. No, not all of them have DOD:S. The same with Ragin, although he feels he needs to get his own PC so that he mean further his competition means and play from home. I, for one, feel comfortable spending money at an internet cafe, where I can play for a few hours a week, rather than spend a large amount of money on some computer I will hardly be able to touch because of upcoming exams. So, we have a settlement - If the teams REQUIRE STEAM ID'S (and, as I understand, GA games do), then WE WILL USE STEAM ID'S FOR EVERY GAME WE PLAY.

Nightmare(or anyone, for that matter):[F]'s sniper? Nothing to do with you. Therefor:

Also, one of our players complained that the sniper for fireup was too good to be Ragin.

Our snipers are as follows: Myself and Albz. Officially. Unofficially, Ragin can't snipe for shit(no offense, but it's true), so we never let him, especially in a game where we want to win.

Albz was our sniper last night, and it was a good team choice on our part, as he tore you guys a second arsehole.

I AM CALLING ON ALL NZ CLANS TO BOYCOTT FIREUP FOR A MONTH.

Fine, don't get your asses handed to you for a whole month. We both know there are plenty of AUSTRALIAN teams who don't have a huge cry over insignificant game factors that result in you losing.

W!C will NEVER PLAY EM!

Aww, poor baby. Can't get over the fact that we lost and admitted it, only to have a small amount of bitterness over one simple fact: the MGL rules were not loaded. I, for one, didn't care. I still don't. It was a good game, one that really laid out our flaws, so that we might learn from our mistakes and do better in the future.

Alas, a 'gg' is often short-lived. I awoke next morning to find dod.co.nz having a thread with a few sore losers looking to exploit a bad call made on their own half, namely ours. I still didn't care. Yet now it has generated a vendetta aginst one clan of individuals who, as any who play, enjoy the game to the fullest. I still don't see how you can hate us so much.

Several of our members have to get through highschool this year, including myself, and thus generates a fair amount of strain when it comes to competitions, because we need to lead balanced lives to fulfill either sufficiently. This is true for some. Others, like Ragin, would like nothing more than to play DOD practically full-time. But even Ragin has to make money. No, he doesn't steal all of it. He makes it by representing the Maori population, at several cultural locations around Christchurch (tru stylz au).

Back to the point.

This hostility is completely uncalled for. It is unsportsmanlike and blatantly unfair. Lack of maturity answer: It's a bunch of noobs having a cry other nothing. Mature response?

You have a meaningless vendetta against us, and I, for once, will be mature and open as to your problems. Lay EVERY problem you have had or still have with [F]ireup, or individual members, here, or at the other thread in the [F] forum. No, I don't care if you call me an angsty 17-year-old with no skill. I love this game, and I won't let a bunch of people with nothing better to do than criticize other players ruin it.
Back to top Go down
RaiKov
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
RaiKov

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 9:56

Oh, that reminds me.

Strider AND MoonDogg play for our 1.3 and source teams.

Yet Moon never played an MGL match. Bet if he did, you'd get a hair right up your asses, huh?
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 9:57

wow.. i really didnt read that..

< doesnt care...

we had trouble with TDR and gave them a few more shots and it just got worse.. so we arnt gonna try again.. sorry if it was an honest mistake on ur part, but this is suppose to be fun, and im gonna keep it that way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaiKov
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
RaiKov

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 10:13

Fine by me. I can sleep easier at night.

ha.ha.

Get it?
Back to top Go down
.Death.Cult.
THE ULTIMATE
THE ULTIMATE
.Death.Cult.

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 10:22

NOOB
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 10:29

and the thread ends.. im glad everyone is happy
Back to top Go down
Shut The F**k Up
Shut The F**k Up

Number of posts : 3074

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Sep - 23:03

Wow.. thats a long post... i just cant be arsed reading it! Very Happy

As for MGL... well... NAVY cant be arsed... W!C cant be arsed... 5DM cant be arsed... Whats the point?

No more MGL scrims!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wc-clan.co.nz
Sponsored content

Fireup? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireup?   Fireup? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fireup?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2