W!C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhoCares Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RaiKov
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
RaiKov

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2005-12-22

Trial Empty
PostSubject: Trial   Trial EmptyThu 22 Dec - 20:14

...Ja, trialage.

I was gonna have a hardout username or something, but hey, who cares. you only need to know who I am.

Anyway. On your dod.co.nz forum, there are numerous threads and posts mentioning the fact you're full, or not taking on new members. Meh, all I would like to do is trial anyway.

Usually, I play as |IR| RaiKov, with my bitch-brother-friend |IR| Ragin. He is looking to trial for NAVY, which I would be trialing for, but I dislike their no sniper / mg preference.

What was it.. Tuesday night? I had the fortune of playing alongside a sleepy Sleep, but I forget who else was there. Probably someone important.

So ja, I'll check this forum over the next week or two, but if I become preoccupied, I'd appreciate it if one of you could drop me a line via msn.
Back to top Go down
Timmeh:P_w!c
Shut The F**k Up
Shut The F**k Up

Number of posts : 3074
Registration date : 2005-10-07

Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial   Trial EmptyThu 22 Dec - 21:39

The members who would trial you are either busy with the holiday season or on the other side of the world. Ive seen you around... Infact i can remember playing you and your mate.

At the moment we are full... and not interested in taking on new members.

However, I do not have the final say... youll need to wait for a reply from S!eep.

If you do get a chance to trial with W!C... good luck to ya! (but it may not be anytime soon)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wc-clan.co.nz
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Number of posts : 4688

Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial   Trial EmptyFri 23 Dec - 3:52

hay dude at the mo the officers will be afk to get pissed, but after new years we will be looking to get a new member i believe.

i saw you play and i liked your score with a sniper.(i think we had a chat)

just a little hint to make yourself more appealing,( im not sure if you are or not) but get good with assult support and rifle as well.

this as we will not always need a sniper, however having one with you talent with be nice

cherrz dude have a good holiday... if you get one
Back to top Go down
HighLighter
Ace of Aces
Ace of Aces
HighLighter

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2005-11-06

Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial   Trial EmptySun 25 Dec - 6:57

Having a really good sniper is benefitial to the team, but I do agree with sleep, you need to be really good at at least 1 more weapon.

almost all good players I know are good at using 2 weapons (most NAVY members are good at both rifle/support) bcos sometimes u might hav a bad day and ud need to choose a different class. Secondly if our team has nuff of that class (sniper in this case) u might need to change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.belkan-airforce.mil.bk
FamE_w!c
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
FamE_w!c

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2005-10-08

Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial   Trial EmptyThu 29 Dec - 4:56

I've played eith you Raikov, and I like your style. And, in the new year we will be needing a new member. Like I said to you, we are all afk at the moment, but as soon as ppl return in the first week of Jan, things will get moving and we will organise a trial for you (if you still want).

BUT...and there is a 'but', you need to decide if you want to be in NAVY or w!c...because......we don't want to waste time trailling and perhaps recruiting if you disband to join another clan. To help you make up you mind, please view the post "w!c rox" in the NEWS section! chaz....
Back to top Go down
MrS!eep_w!c
Penguin
Penguin

Number of posts : 4688

Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial   Trial EmptyMon 9 Jan - 3:11

Raikov, can u send me a "personal message" of a msn or xfire address.

cherrz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial   Trial Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial
Page 1 of 1